The MTN can get a bit technical. So, we’ve created this section to help you Learn and get Help
- The MTN Guide – the official guide that explains The MTN (12 pages). Great for sharing with others
- An Introduction To The MTN – A self-paced presentation the goes over how the MTN works and why it was created. Great for walking others through the MTN
Instructions & How-To’s
– The date and time a page was viewed by a person.
– The longitude and latitude of the Profile’s location when they viewed the web page.
– An organization that has joined the MTN. The script is live on their website(s). They could be a DMO, Lodging, Attraction, Event or related business.
– A person who views web pages in the network. The UID is the unique identifier for that profile.